Intense Pulsed Light Fotofacials aims to correct your uneven skin tone.
- Diminishes redness and/or flushing.
- Eliminates fine veins, thread veins and broken capillaries.
- Minimises unwanted pigmentation, freckling and sun spots.
- Provide smoother skin, lessens pore size and wrinkles.
- Reduces the redness, flushing and dilated capillaries of Rosacea.
What areas can be treated?
Fotofacial treatments could be used on all body skin; however,they are particularly targeting the appearance of the face, neck, chest and back of hands.
How soon will I see results?
After your initial treatment your skin will feel smoother and you will notice a more even tone; however, more significant changes will be more visible after further treatment.
Normally three to five treatment sessions are considered to achieve optimal results.