Dermal fillers are used for facial aesthetic treatments and are injected into the skin. They are designed to effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted wrinkles, contour and create volume, and to revitalise the skin. Dermal fillers are based on Hyaluronic acid which is a substance that naturally exists in your body. Dermal fillers revitalise and add volume to the skin, fuller lips, instantly diminishing the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and giving natural softer look.
Dermal fillers are popular treatments for wrinkles and facial lines. A dermal filler procedure helps to ‘fill out’ and smooth away troublesome:
- Nose to Mouth Grooves
- Forehead Lines
- Frown Furrows
- Lipstick Lines
- Acne Pits
- Crows Feet
Dermal fillers are also effective for increasing fullness to narrow lips, enhancing sunken cheeks and can even be used to contour the bridge of the nose.
- Dermal Filler treatments offer patients a wide range of benefits, including a more youthful appearance.
- This treatment can be used to fill minor to moderate lines and wrinkles and is especially effective around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- When used as a lip enhancement product, it can lend volume and definition to lips, producing a sensual, more pronounced pout.
- The treatment can be tailored to your needs providing a natural look.
- The treatment is non-invasive with virtually no recovery time necessary; you can resume your normal activities immediately after treatment.
- Not permanent and will naturally break down.
- Technologically advanced man made fillers (such as Restylane and Teosyal) are animal-free and they require no test prior to treatment, whereas approx 2-3% of people have an allergic reaction to collagen and as such we carry out a 28-day skin test, prior to any collagen treatment.
Our highly skilled dentist at Ealing Dental and medical Clinic is trained in advanced aesthetics procedures to give you the enhancement you need to feel confident and happy. Anti Wrinkle and dermal filler are injectable treatments which will reduce lines and wrinkles and fill out facial contours giving you a balanced and younger looking appearance.
Both Anti Wrinkle® and dermal filler can be effectively combined in one treatment session to give you complete facial rejuvenation.
At Ealing Dental client safety is our priority and we use (Juvéderm® ULTRA) dermal fillers Due to the unique formulation of the Juvéderm® ULTRA range of products, which includes an added anaesthetic, you’ll enjoy the most comfortable treatment experience possible, in addition to immediate, lasting results!
The Juvéderm® ULTRA range of products is a new generation of hyaluronic acid fillers from ALLERGAN, a world leader in surgical and non-surgical aesthetic products. They use a specially formulated type of hyaluronic acid (HA) that exists naturally in your skin. It’s a natural, biodegradable gel that flows easily and smoothly into your skin, instantly filling out those troublesome facial lines leaving a smooth and natural look and feel. So, you’ll notice an immediate difference after just one anti-wrinkle treatment.
After treatment, the lines on your face should appear minimised and smoothed out. If your treatment plan included lip enhancement, you’ll notice that your lips appear fuller and more defined. If your plan included adding volume to your cheeks, you will notice that your cheeks look plumper, and your face looks younger. And, your results will last—the effects of treatment with the Juvéderm® ULTRA range of products have been shown to last up to 12 months!
How does the Juvéderm® ULTRA line of products work to achieve its results?
Your skin is constantly under attack. Wind, sun, cold, pollution, fatigue, emotional changes, hormonal swings, and the simple passage of time all combine to wear away at its structure. And if that’s not enough, your skin’s natural moisture-retaining hyaluronic acid inevitably declines with age. This inevitable moisture loss creates lines around your lips and nose and reduces fullness around your cheek, jaw and lips, giving us an older, more tired look.
Fortunately, the The Juvéderm® ULTRA range of products can replace your skin’s lost HA, moisturising your skin from the inside and helping to give it elasticity and tone. It can quickly restore your skin’s lost volume and smooth away those facial lines. And, with its added anaesthetic, you’ll have the most comfortable treatment experience possible.