Botulinum Toxin Type A is a drug made from a toxin produced by bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
When used for cosmetic purposes by trained practitioners the treatment is quite safe and it works by weakening or causing paralysis to the muscles found on the face. After about a week after the treatment, the wrinkles and lines start disappearing. However, this does not limit the facial expressions of the patient because the effect is restricted to the treated area and is temporary, results typically lasting 4-6 months.
Main treatment areas include: frown lines, above the nose (glabella) and lines found at the corner of the eyes “crows feet”.
Areas we can Treat with Anti wrinkle injection:
- Remove frown lines between the eyes, horizontal forehead lines and laughter lines
- Gently lift heavy eyebrows and sagging eyelids
- Soften top lip lines and lift the corner of the mouth
- Reduce jowls, sharpening the jaw line and smoothing the neck
Areas we can treat with dermal fillers:
- Frown lines
- Nasolabial (nose to mouth lines)
- Marionette (corners of mouth lines)
- Lip enhancement
- Vertical lip lines