At Ealing Dental & Medical Clinic patient care is of the utmost importance to us
At Ealing Dental & Medical Clinic, we believe that dentistry doesn’t have to be scary, painful, or excessively expensive. That’s why we have created a modern, comfortable dental surgery with friendly and approachable staff. We offer the latest advancements in dentistry for you and your family at affordable prices with a special emphasis on cosmetic dentistry including preventive dentistry, implant dentistry, teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and crowns.
At Ealing Dental & Medical Clinic, you and your family come first.
Just as your GP looks after your physical health, a general dentist takes care of your overall oral health. We offer regular check-ups, teeth cleaning, and hygienist services. We also provide a full range of restorative treatments including fillings and crowns.
We understand that your appearance is important to you, and we know that your smile is a big part of your overall look. Stained, broken, missing or misshapen teeth spoil your smile and undermine your confidence. We offer the latest cosmetic dental treatments including bridges, veneers, teeth whitening, implants and teeth straightening (Clearstep).
In addition to the general and cosmetic dental services mentioned above, we are also able to offer a range of special dental services including Dental Pain Management and Root Canal Treatment (Endodontics), Tooth Straightening (Orthodontics) and Prosthodontists specialise in the restoration and replacement of teeth with implants, bridges and dentures supported by implants.
Furthermore,Ealing Dental & Medical Clinic is also a home to a number of associated health professional services including physiotherapy, osteopathy and cosmetic skin treatments.
- Our surgeries have been equipped to create a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere in which we can provide the highest level of patient care and dentistry.
- We offer independent dentistry, the perfect choice for those who want high quality and affordable dentistry.
- Our team is qualified and skilled in all aspects of preventive, general, specialised and cosmetic dentistry. All committed to making your visit as efficient and comfortable as possible.
- We will advise on the most appropriate treatments for all children and adults to provide cost effective and comfortable solutions.
- Disabled patient access is extremely important to us. Since the Clinic has been purpose built, this has been factored into the design of the building as a high priority. The entire Clinic is at ground level and all the facilities in the Clinic have been designed to make your visit as convenient as possible.
- As we regard every patient as unique, should you have any extra special requirements, please contact the Clinic prior to your first visit .
FREE TREATMENTS BY REFERRING A FRIEND
To thank you for your support, our Recommend a Friend scheme rewards you with a £25 voucher each time a friend you send into clinic has a consultation and cosmetic treatment. There is no limit to the number of friends you can recommend, nor the number of vouchers you can redeem at any one treatment. Recommend enough friends and your next cosmetic treatment could be free! Simply complete our easy to use online form or pick up a referral card at our clinics.
Meet our team
Dr Masih Saghaei(Sage) is clinical director of Ealing dental and medical clinic. He is a…
Dr Matin Ahmadi, DDS, MJDF Has graduated in 2004 in Iran, ever since he has…
Dr Arman Barfeie BDS, MClinDent Pros, MPros RCS Ed Specialist in Prosthetic Dentistry, Implant Surgeon Arman is…
Motivated and capable Skin Therapist who is passionate about helping clients to reach their goals.…
Graduated 1984 A dental hygienist is specially trained in the prevention and treatment of gum (periodontal)…
Sugina Harish MOst DO ND(Masters in Osteopathy, Diploma in Naturopathy)Sugina qualified from the British College…